# Why ESCP Berlin
In 1819 ESCP was founded as the world’s first business school with the mission to inspire and educate tomorrow’s business leaders. With six European campuses, ESCP is one of the highest-ranked business schools in Europe (Financial Times).
At ESCP students gain a well-rounded education, completed with rigorous practice-oriented coursework and real-world training. All students complete studies on at least two ESCP campuses and at least one mandatory internship.
ESCP Berlin is a German state-recognized university and is one of the most prestigious business schools in Germany (Financial Times). ESCP Berlin's key academic areas are sustainability, entrepreneurship and digitalization. They are one of only 30 universities worldwide listed in the Positive Impact Ranking.
# Advantages of an ESCP Berlin Partnership
Mutual benefits, collaboration and growth are all key to a successful partnership. ESCP wants to be your partner in helping you achieve your business goals. An ESCP partnership gives you exclusive access to the following:
- High visibility in our pan-European network of 6.000+ future talents
- Multiple venues to meet and stay in touch with students
- Innovative in-person and digital events tailored to your needs
- A stable and efficient talent pipeline
- Direct placement and recruitment support
- Various employer branding activities to raise brand awareness among students
- Exclusive discounts to our Company Consultancy Projects and Executive Education programmes
- Invitations to ESCP campus and community events
- ESCP research centers, including the Jean-Baptiste Say Institute for Entrepreneurship and European Center for Digital Competitiveness
- Assistance in German and English from our experienced Career Development Team
# Corporate Partnerships
Corporate partnerships are intended for larger organizations who want closer contact with ESCP students and resources.
We offer three corporate partnership packages: Gold, Silver and Bronze.