# Why ESCP Berlin
In 1819 ESCP Business School (ESCP) was founded as the world’s first business school with the mission to inspire and educate tomorrow’s business leaders. With six European campuses, ESCP is one of the highest-ranked business schools in Europe and internationally (Financial Times).
At ESCP students gain a well-rounded education, completed with rigorous practice-oriented coursework and real-world training. All students complete studies on at least two ESCP campuses and at least one mandatory internship.
ESCP Berlin is a German state-recognized university and one of the most prestigious business schools in Germany (Financial Times). ESCP Berlin's key academic areas are sustainability, entrepreneurship and digitalization. They are one of only 30 universities worldwide listed in the Positive Impact Ranking.
# Corporate Partnerships
Mutual benefits, close collaboration and strong network growth are all key to a successful partnership. As our partner, you will join the entire ESCP community; participating in activities in our key academic areas, sharing in our entrepreneurial mindset and supporting our mission as a non-profit educational institution. We support your success by connecting you with ESCP‘s extensive portfolio of future talents, highly-ranked educational programming and innovative ideas and research.
An ESCP partnership gives you exclusive access to the following:
- Our pan-European network of 7,100+ future talents
- Company Consultancy Projects and Executive Education programmes
- ESCP campus and community events
- ESCP research centers, including the Jean-Baptiste Say Institute for Entrepreneurship and European Center for Digital Competitiveness
- Assistance in German and English from our experienced Career Development Team